[pianotech] CPL

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 4 12:24:05 MDT 2010

Thank you,Ryan!
As I stated,it's good for plan C+D.
so far,the teted parts are moving freely and I had chosen the worst
case Verdigris polluted parts.I will report later.
Engine Degreaser "GUNK",available at the automotive stores, works for
a long time,but smells bad.
Thank you for the compliment on my 2 classes.
Thank you to the Institute Directors and the hardest working Moving
Crew for all their help and assistance
Happy 4-th of July to all.
Isaac