[pianotech] flyers

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Jul 5 08:05:14 MDT 2010

$100 a day for a permit might make me think twice, but, from experience, it
can be productive.  I did the flyer thing early in my career.  It worked to
some extent.  I handed out about 300 flyers in my immediate neighborhood,
and picked up 6 or 8 private clients, and one studio with 8 pianos.  And
those folks generated referrals on down the line as well.  It was certainly
well worth the time and money.  I would agree that it won't "make or break"
you, but it can add a little something in the short term, and continue to
grow over the long term.  Check the local ordinances and make sure you are
legal first, then fly, fly away.

;-]

William R. Monroe