[pianotech] The Vegas institute

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Mon Jul 5 10:56:59 MDT 2010

As an old time member I wish to again thank the Institute Directors for what you did. When I think I'm getting too old to
learn please slam a CFIII lid on my head.  I did both of Isaac's classes and he must have had a large truck to carry the stuff he used.  My friend you had an answer for every problem we threw at you.  And, Ruth Phillips, what a class and a well deserverd Golden Hammer award for both you and Webb.  Thanks again  to PTG. Now if only I can remember half of what I learned... Oh well.

Carlos Ralon,RPT