[pianotech] flyers

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Jul 5 15:04:32 MDT 2010

Marshal,
 I'm a bit late to this discussion, but a few observations if I might.
 First ,I just looked in the 2010 Guild directory and you are not listed. Perhaps you joined after publication ,but if not that would be step one.
 Secondly, I looked at your web site and could not find an address.  Reverse lookup seems to reveal your phone to be cellular as no address comes up.
 I know land lines are getting passe ,but a business phone line will give you a free line listing in the yellow pages.
  Point here is that I would be reluctant to to business without knowing where you are and for that matter if you will be here next month.
So join up and network at the meetings and put down some business "Roots" .
 At least an address on the web site would help.
 Just my take,
 Tom D

P.S. I donate tunings each year (maybe 3 or 4 total) to auctions for art alliances, choral groups etc.The group gets a nice donation, I tune a piano for free and get a customer in most cases , AND the non-winners of the auction have your name and card and are likely to call also. This happenned a few weeks ago and a non-winner had me tune and recondition her childhood piano.
 Find out where the local summer childrens theatre group is located and call the office or better yet drop in and say hi.
 Ya give a little and get more back.