[pianotech] Plans for Grand Skid Board

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Mon Jul 5 21:36:42 MDT 2010

Hi Ron,

I have made many piano sleds for three different movers and each one has
their own unique design that works for them. The easiest way is if you can
go to your local piano mover and copy one of their sled designs. I find them
very simple to make, you just need a good tablesaw, drill etc. I could send
photos if you like.
It also helps if you have woodworking skills.

Regards,
Jack Houweling