[pianotech] WNG Parts Question(s)

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 5 21:58:54 MDT 2010

NOT being a Steinway? Like their Kelly plates (non-S&S up until
recently); like their Kluge keys (I think that may have changed); like
their Mapes bass strings; like their Renner hammers (some years - were
there maybe Renner action parts for some years after the Teflon
thing?). Whatever. What makes a Steinway a Steinway is a dead killer
octave and a sluggish action!  (Okay, okay - only some are afflicted
with these.....).

Good Grief!!!

Terry Farrell