[pianotech] Basic Woodworking for piano technicians

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Jul 6 09:28:51 MDT 2010

Ryan Sowers wrote:

> Ron - Your class was a hit in Grand Rapids. The conference will be
> within driving distance for you this year. I hope we have the pleasure
> of having you on the schedule!

Hi Ryan,
I'm available. I've contacted Sandy offering an all day belly
class, a couple of full period tools classes, rebuilding
skills, and a couple more, if there's interest. I was thinking
something like "tool design" for those who, like me, have
trouble finding tools they want, and have to make their own.
It would be an outline of the thought processes leading to the
final product, and the postmortem on improvements that should
have been anticipated. <G> Anyway, yes, I'm definitely
interested, and can bring a truckload of toys.
Ron N