[pianotech] Basic Woodworking for piano technicians

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 10:47:48 MDT 2010

>An interesting class to offer at an Annual PTG Institute would be "Basic
Woodworking for Piano Technicians". Many technicians, like myself, have very
rudimentary woodworking skills, but would like to become more accomplished
in this area. I can think of a couple of possible teachers:

Ron Nossaman?
Chuck Behm?<

I concur with the choice of Ron for teaching a Basic Woodworking class. He
da man. Chuck Behm