[pianotech] New Classes for the 2011 PTG Institute in Kansas City

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Tue Jul 6 10:55:23 MDT 2010

I want to suggest a class.  I would like to take a class on finish
repairs, scratches, fingernail marks, even hand print removal.  This
would be a real basic class that deals with in-home repairs of missing
laminate, for example.  I've attended a couple of classes at conventions
but all I heard was the instructor bragging about his refinishing of
pianos and an endless slide show of same.  I don't rebuild, nor do I
refinish.  Just the basics of finish repair, please.  Thanks!

Joy!

Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.Mus.Ed., RPT

Piano Technician/Technical Director