[pianotech] Basic Woodworking for piano technicians

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Tue Jul 6 10:57:14 MDT 2010

Yes, I, for one, would be grateful for a woodworking class, hopefully
including methods of attachment (when to glue, when to screw, kinds of
screws, etc, etc.), reinforcement, saw types and when to use, drills, types
of wood used in various parts of the piano, finishes, preparation for
finishing, etc.  Great idea!

Paul Milesi, RPT
Washington, DC
(202) 667-3136