[pianotech] classes for conventions

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:59:30 MDT 2010

Hi Think Joe Garrett should demonstrate his tools at one of the conventions.  He has so many, it might cost him an arm and a leg in air fair as they are well over 50lbs. :-)  he did this for the Portland chapter, and a great job of presenting as well.  I was impressed Joe since I love tools.  Another idea, have one of our instructors from the Pinao Hospital come and teach some of our methods to give the fully sighted an idea as to how we overcome some of the glitches we face.

Allan, thank you for the link.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service