[pianotech] how's everyone hold'n up?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:39:54 MDT 2010

Humidity here in northeast Mississippi has been much lower than usual, along
with high temps a few degrees cooler than normal. Last week the low
temperature for one morning was in the mid-60's ... almost unheard of for
July! Next week's highs have been forecast for upper 80's/low 90's.  It has
been great!

Sorry that some of you are experiencing what is common here in the summers.
Stinks, doesn't it? :-)

And we'll get ours again soon, no doubt.

--
JF