[pianotech] how's everyone hold'n up?

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Wed Jul 7 15:12:37 MDT 2010

Hi Debbie,

My condolences to you.  It’s 97° here in Norfolk, Virginia, with a Heat
Index of 103°, but my wife and I are heading to Michigan tomorrow for a
short vacation and hope to escape the murderous temps here.

By the way, I thought Maine was supposed to be a rather moderate climate in
the summer??  What gives????

Peace,

Tom Rhea, Jr.

Rhea Piano Service