[pianotech] how's everyone hold'n up?

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Jul 7 18:51:11 MDT 2010

At 01:12 PM 7/7/2010, you wrote:
>Try tuning in a south facing room with no AC!  Should have had a
>bucket to stand in...settled for a big towel under me.

In California I took a small quiet table fan with me, and when it was really
hot inside a house I would set it up on low pointed right at me. In the worst
places (can you imagine a house in Stockton CA without air conditioning??) I'd
wet my head and neck and then sit in front of the fan.

Haven't had to do it much here, but it is easy and very effective.

Susan Kline
Oregon