[pianotech] how's everyone hold'n up?

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 23:43:38 MDT 2010

Ho, Hum.  It drizzled this morning, with overcast skies.  Didn't somebody notice it is JULY?  Sorry you guyz and galz are so hot out there.  "Come ahhn downn, Partner  Just don't get any ideas of stayin' and puttin' down roots...  There ain't enough room for the both of us.. "
    InSaneDeego
    Paul McCloud