[pianotech] pricing a piano

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 19:13:31 MDT 2010

Hi John,

Thanks for the info.  I have the 3rd eddition, and it states the same thing.  I didn't find any prices under Samick as well.  I wonder if i"m in the wrong section of the book.  I went ahead and gave them a price. It's a 23 yr old piano has some surface scratches no bench, well the seat is torn, so we'll need to get them a new bench to go with it. Strings seem caroded as well.  I doubt they'd get more than $2,500 for it.

Marshall

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service