[pianotech] piano pricing

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Thu Jul 8 20:13:28 MDT 2010

Hi Marshall,
I have the 4th edition of Larry Fine's book.  On page 203 there is a depreciation schedule for pianos, and on page 205 there is a general pricing guide for pianos built prior to 1970.  Does your edition of the Piano Book have these charts?  The depreciation guide is used with the new piano pricing guide in the online supplement to estimate values.
Floyd Gadd
Manitoba Chapter
Quote:
Hi Rob, Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it only lists new pianos not used pianos. If I'm missing something, please let me know. Thanks again. Marshall