[pianotech] Sad news...

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 12 11:07:29 MDT 2010

On Jul 07/12/10 12:56 AM David Skolnik wrote:

Israel -
>I share with others the sadness at this news. Jeff Tanner's and others' comments convey my >own sense of loss, which, while sincere, cannot approach that of his family, colleagues and
> friends. My condolences to all of you. I found this recent profile of David on line.

>http://www.mercurynews.com/pacifica-entertainment/ci_15205798

>Thanks, Israel.

Thank you, David for your sentiments and for providing us with details of David Ilvedson's fascinating life. And many thanks to all those of you who shared their feelings for and memories of David Ilvedson. I will do my best to make sure that all your words and feelings are transmitted to David's family at a memorial service currently being planned at one of the performance venues whose pianos he took care of. What better way is there to celebrate his life?

Israel Stein