[pianotech] Lester Spinet

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Jul 13 22:09:49 MDT 2010

Greetings List,

I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my first Lester Spinet. :-)  This piano was recently purchased by the client for a "steal" on Craigslist.  She said the previous owner told her he hadn't tuned it in a while.  She bought it so her young daughters can learn to play the piano.

I'm going to their home expecting the worst.  My question to all of you, is, What are the things I should be looking for?  Does this model have any recurring problems I should be alert for?

Any help is appreciated...

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC