[pianotech] weird, but true

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Wed Jul 14 05:35:11 MDT 2010

Well,
At least none of them was named Wim.  And, as I am not anywhere near
as organized and self possessed as you, I would have been sure
someone was messing with me and, the next time they called, would
have just told them they had the wong number.   So, congratulations
on all that weird Wong work, Wim.  Have you tried to introduce them
to one another, or even told them?  Later today I'll check out the
story on Snopes.

on little sleep (in case I need a defense),
David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY