[pianotech] What do you call this kind of action?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:58:13 MDT 2010

Dear David,
I'm the fellow whose customer has the Dagmar grand with the The D-Type
Spring and Loop Action. Would you be wiling to copy the regulation chapter
you proposed sharing with the list? I spent a day getting it in better shape
but some reg specs would help me out quite a bit!
Thanks so much,
Patrick Draine
Billerica MA