[pianotech] soundboard grain angle vs "faux"stiffness

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jul 14 19:16:37 MDT 2010

Have at it. Long wind always welcome.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas Gravagne <ngravagne at gmail.com>
Sender: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:21:48
To: <pianotech at ptg.org>
Subject: Re: [pianotech] soundboard grain angle vs "faux"stiffness

Nice posts, David, and some of the more balanced on the subject. I hope to
respond to some of your observations soon, as well as post a concise
(hopefully, I do get long-winded) separate piece on the major points of
impedance, as this is really the overriding principle involved.

Thanks

Nick

--
Nick Gravagne, RPT