[pianotech] Plastic Elbow replacements

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 14 21:36:42 MDT 2010

I was in a piano recently where only a few of the "original" elbows had been replaced, and I guess one of the Vigas clear plastic replacements was one of the early ones as it had broken where it was screwed on the the sticker wire.  I was not a problem as I was just complelely replacing all of the originals.

Ken Gerler