[pianotech] Appraisal

Norm Barrett barr8345 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 15 23:41:18 MDT 2010

I remember one case of a new piano breaking strings and tone of the
deacons asked me why this was happening. I replied, look at the floor
just behind the "tempo pedal". The carpet at that point was worn through
all the way, the underlay and the flooring was dug out at least 3/4
inch. He did understand that meant stomping and pounding.
Norm Barrett