[pianotech] Fw: broken piano leg

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Fri Jul 16 09:47:17 MDT 2010

Jer,

Jack is intererested in how others would repair the leg. That is why he asked the question twice.  Jack has been in this business a very long time, is an amazing woodworker, makes a very good living, and I suspect that just like me, he isn't looking for another opinion about clients that want somethin' for nothin'. We all know how to handle clients like that.

My opinion,

Dave Davis, RPT