[pianotech] Business License....???

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:59:28 MDT 2010

Since when are piano tuners required to be licensed? Unless you are referring to a *resale* license with the SBE, but for strictly piano tuning, no license is required.

http://education-portal.com/piano_technician_training.html

"Licenses and Certifications
Piano technicians are not required to be licensed. The PTG offers
the industry's only regulated credentials, available to its members.
Qualified piano technicians who pass three technical exams can obtain
Registered Piano Technician (RPT) credentials. Although RPT
certification is not required, it is typically an important selling
point for self-employed piano technicians pursuing clients."

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"