[pianotech] Business License....???

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Sat Jul 17 10:42:20 MDT 2010

I guess I am lucky here.
I just registered with the Province, and got a registration number,
and as long as I  submit the Harmonized Sales Tax, of 15%, I am not
bothered.
I submit it quarterly.
Only one that checks for a business advertisement, is the phone
company, then they charge you the business rate.
I would hate to be in a place that requires you to purchase a license
for each county, or town.
No wonder in some areas they appear to charge higher than others, they
have to.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia