[pianotech] Fw: broken piano leg

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Jul 17 13:36:23 MDT 2010

Jon Page wrote:
>>  It was the cheap movers who broke the leg and now the clients want a
>> cheap
>>  repair which I will not do.  I do not want cheap clients.
>

> Are not the movers responsible for the repairs?

I've known many movers through the years, and every single one
of them has screwed up and broken something at some time. It's
inevitable. The good ones immediately make the call to the
repairman themselves. The bad ones duck their heads and
slither off as if they didn't notice, and don't return calls.
These guys, pending an unlikely surprise, seem to be slitherers.
Ron N