[pianotech] Old Janssen piano

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jul 19 14:10:50 MDT 2010

Cool!

I had a customer with an old upright...inside some old tech signed, "Nome,
Alaska" 1909.  Ya gotta wonder how it got there, the stories behind it,
etc.  No bullet holes in it, so I figured it must have been for a
missionary project. That's all there were....saloon or church in those
days!   Maybe today as well :>)

Paul