[pianotech] soundboard grain angle vs "faux"stiffness

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 09:50:00 MDT 2010

  Hi JD

  Sorry for the late reply.  Too many distractions since May, Our house was robbed 2 months after my bro's died, my sister now has cancer and in hospital with a broken leg and now my Dads is living with us...whew. IS that enough.
  Any way I am not ignoring some questions asked last week but the Erwin's have had their share of difficult life circumstances this year.
Dale