[pianotech] Gas-Cylinder Artist Bench

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Jul 21 12:51:19 MDT 2010

Mr. Bill:

Jansen sells a gas tube bench that is great.  They are a little spendy and they don't list it in the catalog nor offer to tell you about it if you call, but if you ask, they'll tell you about it.  It works very well and is even more stable than their "normal" artist bench.  It also looks exactly like their regular one except it has a lever on only one side.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu