[pianotech] Charging by job, or by hour?

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 13:48:15 MDT 2010

Hello Tom and All.

    In  my  "Point  -  Blank"   Business class.
I emphasize these words

  '    ''''''  CHARGE   FOR  WHAT YOU  DELIVER  """

   NOT FOR THE TIME IT TAKES TO  DELIVER IT.

   Tom's EXAMPLE of learning at the convention, was not  free.

It cost him time and money. He has a right to a return  on his
investment.

    When I am asked what reason do I give  a  Customer for
raising my rates  I say I don't.  I  DON'T  NEED  A  REASON.
 I raise my rates  WHEN  I  FEEL  LIKE   IT.

  THE  LAST  TIME  I PAID  $ 600.00  FOR  A  SET  OF TIRES
I FELT LIKE IT ----   SO  I  DID.

  Stand like a  man,  stand with  pride,  honor and  justice   ------
 Be proud of your profession ,,,,         you will be rewarded.
                             ( Sorry Ladies )

Jack Wyatt RPT.
Dallas, Chapter