[pianotech] OT: Obituary my Dad Wilbur Traylor

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 21:42:52 MDT 2010

  Dear Garrett
  Your Dad must have been a fine and interesting man of integrity & Faith,... and you...were very blessed to have him sooo many years.
  My Dad is 84 and lives here with us now. It is an experience we will all remember well. He's a country boy from Colorado.  He has a view, our company,two dogs and his grandsons in the shop everyday.
  And as a friend from N.C often has said
   Kindest regards
   Psalm :23

 Dale Erwin