[pianotech] Moving again?

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 20:14:56 MDT 2010

        Yep, Mike and Margaret Kurta and the Kurta Piano Service are moving once more.  After getting through some health issues this year for both of us, we feel its best if we relocate near a single daughter who is best able to look after us "old folks" if needed.  We'll be in NW Michigan, once again back in our home state after being away for 10 years.  The piano key shop will be up and running again for anyone interested, with some new wrinkles.  Call or email me for more information.

        So, as of August 1, this will be our new address, phone, email and such.

        1349 Terrace Bluff Dr.
        Traverse City, MI  49686

        Home: 231-421-1816   Cell: 815-347-5059

        Mike's email:  mkurta1 at charter.net