[pianotech] Steinway action

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 07:42:59 MDT 2010

Hi, Richard:
	You might look carefully at the connection to the key.  It may be that you
can simply pull the sticker out.  Sort of like the plastic replacement
elbows which snap on/off.  I had an old Bechstein that was like that.  Try
just pulling one out and see if that works.  It's old, so be careful.  Let
us know if it works.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego