[pianotech] Steinway action

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 12:04:20 MDT 2010

Rick

You've gotten the advice on how to remove the stickers. Perhaps you are not aware that the screws on that piece of wood are used to adjust lost motion. The piece of wood is like a see-saw. When you tighten the front screw, the back end goes up. and visa a versa. It's kind of a pain in the rear to work with, but once you get the hang of it, it goes much faster.

Wim