[pianotech] Rich Lipp grand.

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 25 17:45:43 MDT 2010

I'm not familiar with this make but if it used conventionally made wipens of it's day, chances are you can a modernize a  wipen/capstan which will work.
I've done a number of moderations with very good results.
You will have to find a wipen design which will matches the current wipen dimensions. The last one I did I was able to use a current Yamaha wippen in an old Sohmer 1890's action. The transformation was well worth the time and effort.
Tom Servinsky