[pianotech] "Gray Market" Kawai??

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Jul 26 07:53:09 MDT 2010

Paul,

Use the "wet" humidistat to start.  It's calibrated to achieve 51% RH (not
55%) and it is the best solution.  Then, if that still doesn't achieve a
high enough level for you, consider moving the humidistat slightly further
from the humidifier.  That adjustment is only meant for fine tuning, though,
not a major change.  That's why they have the wet humidistat.

William R. Monroe