[pianotech] I’m on BrightFuse. You should be too.

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Jul 26 09:31:19 MDT 2010

I - used - to be on - Linkedin.

----------------

Over 70 million professionals use LinkedIn to exchange information,
ideas and opportunities

    * Stay informed about your contacts and industry
    * Find the people & knowledge you need to achieve your goals
    * Control your professional identity online

Then I wised up and found that it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for my career.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years