[pianotech] pinblock flange angle

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Jul 27 21:49:55 MDT 2010

Ditto on the Tilt Box. I use mine to true the drill press table to a steel rod inserted in the chuck and to set blade angle on the table saw. Great tool and very accurate. I've heard ( maybe here) that the Tilt Box inventor had the original design and it was copied by another company.  I love the Tilt Box  !
 Tom D.

http://www.bealltool.com/products/measuring/tiltbox.php