[pianotech] Underlever Spring Tension Measurement

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 07:36:20 MDT 2010

Good procedure. But the most important thing to emphasize here is how little
one can move the underlever with spring attached before the spring tension
will be changed. This _is_ the way to weaken the spring, but it is easier
than one might think to change the tension by moving the underlever, so care
must be taken in handling the tray once the springs are engaged.

Kent