[pianotech] They don't make punchings like they used to!

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:10:11 MDT 2010

I'm working on a 1886 Fischer upright and was amused by some of the old
punchings me and my son pulled out!  Warning! The one on the top has some
graphic language :)

I always wondered what the device looked like that they used to make these
punchings. I've always imagined something like a regular hole punch. It
would be handy sometimes to make your own custom punchings.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter