[pianotech] Do These Phones Support TuneLab?

Robert Mihlfeld robertmihfeld at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 11:52:56 MDT 2010

I have had Tunelab on the iPhone since the app came out. At the beginning there were some all problems but Bob Scott got fight on it and two free updates quickly followed. Since then all is well and it works very well on the iPhone. I am now using the iPhone 4 with the new ios 4 and tunelab runs flawlessly. Highly recommended! The only issue us battery life which the new iPhone 4 has increased about 30%.
Robert Mihlfeld