[pianotech] Taylor Pianos

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 11:37:01 MDT 2010

Nope, my sailboat was calling... ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer

From: ptuner1 at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:56:52 -0500
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Taylor Pianos

Nope. This is Colin Taylor of London. You didn't check the link, did you? LOL

On Jul 28, 2010, at 8:34 AM, Conrad Hoffsommer <choffsommer at hotmail.com> wrote:

Fred Taylor of Taylor Music, Willow Grove, PA [Phila area] was putting his stencil name on pianos 30 years ago.  I wonder if there is a connection.
 Flow charts of names can be interesting, no??

Conrad Hoffsommer
(I subcontract tuned for them '79-'81)