[pianotech] Info on Premier-Brand Grand Pianos

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:19:20 MDT 2010

I received a call from a potential customer who inherited a Premier baby
grand Piano from an Aunt who passed away.

The piano is located about 150 miles from here & he has no idea who her tech
was.
I have never seen nor had never heard of Premier grands prior to his call.

I told him I would find out what I could & get back to him.
The atlas has very little.

I'm looking for those who have some hands on experience with this brand &
your impressions/opinions of it.

Thanks,

Mike
--

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it.

    Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service