[pianotech] EMAILING: P7300009

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 17:21:54 MDT 2010

Mike,
  Thanks for the additional info.  Boy! Those balance rail mortises in the
photos are all over the place.
It is interesting to know that you have seen a lot of irregular front
mortises.  This is my first experience with this.
I guess if you do a ton of key work like you do, you see just about
everything.

Thanks again for the response.
Claude Harding

  _____