[pianotech] let off rack for sale

james dally wippen at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:17:52 MDT 2010

JARAS LETOFF RACK\ as in p70 Schaff Catalogue

 Does not include the separate Jaras string height, backcheck or damper lever height attachments (included is a separate 3 in 1 string height gauge and damper regulating see #933 p55 Schaff Catalogue )  The separate gauge has some finish off but is ok otherwise.     $75.00.   If interested please contact me off the list at my email address  wippen at embarqmail.com   Jim Dally