[pianotech] advertising

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 19:26:46 MDT 2010

Marshal

As the person who recommended that you do this kind of advertising, I would encourage you to do this, especially if it includes on line advertising. That, along with your Craig's list, will give you some good exposure. What you have to keep in mind is that it might take several weeks of you to get any results, so don't cancel the ad if you don't get any calls right away. Consider this a long term investment. Think of the price in terms of your tuning fee. All it takes is one tuning to pay for two or three weeks of advertising. And that's not counting the additional work you will get from this.

Wim