[pianotech] cents: Nights in White Satin OT

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Sat Jun 5 15:11:51 MDT 2010

The Nights in White Satin was recorded using a melotron, a tape based
recording of instrumental sounds, mainly violins, which always seem to vary
in pitch,  It recorded a group of violins, note per note and could be played
back on a keyboard.  They , along with the Bee Gees  and others used
melotrons,
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician