[pianotech] Action work on an "Unknown Upright Manufacture"???

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jun 8 17:39:43 MDT 2010

Joe... the "front hold-ons" are the swing-y thing-ies that hold the front
panel on. They swing around into slots in the case sides at the inside top
of the front. Yeah, that's my new official nomenclature. Perhaps you'll add
it to your "G" Repair Labor Guide??  <g>

Numerous flanges are in need of rebushing, and a few have broken legs. It's
pretty darn cheap and a heck of a lot quicker to just replace the flanges. I
doubt I could re-bush them in two hours, which is the owner's parts cost.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN